Qualified for registration as a Registered Phlebotomist
A person who holds the following qualification/s as prescribed by Hong Kong Phlebotomy and Intravenous Infusion Association. He/She shall be qualified for registration as a Registered Phlebotomists.
1. A Diploma in Phlebotomy, Intravenous Cannulation and Electrocardiogram Operation (DPIVE) issued by Hong Kong Society of Professional Medical Care (HKSPMC)
- 持有有效香港法例 - 職業安全及健康條例（第 509 章，附屬法例 A）第 17(2)(b)(iii)條、由香港勞工處處長認可之職業急救證書，此資歷必須每三年更新。
2. To determine standards of Licensing Examinations for phlebotomists by the Board of Hong Kong Phlebotomy and Intravenous Infusion Association and to be responsible for the conduct of such examinations with academic transcript.
- Possess a valid Occupation First Aid Certificate of HKSPMC which fulfill the Law of Hong Kong under Chapter: 509A 17(2)(b)(iii) under the Occupational Safety and Health Regulation which is recognized by Labour Department, HKSAR, this certificate is valid for 3 years and has to be requalified.
- Possess a valid American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Health Care Providers Certificate, this qualification is valid for 2 years and has to be requalified.